New Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup everyone!

4 posters

Go down

Sup everyone! Empty Sup everyone!

Post by Skun Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 am

Ok, some of you might know me already, like Hanley, Kev and Zse!
But for those who don't, i'm Skun. Been playing on this server for about a month now, i like it a lot.
There's lots of friendly people around, and i'm working on a HUGE town of skyscrappers.
I've began the town with a big appartment hotel building that's still under construction and a board with letters that flicker saying "SKTELL"

Anyways, nice meeting you all! hope to see ya ingame! Very Happy

Last edited by Skun on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Skun
Skun
Spawn Noob
Spawn Noob

Back to top Go down

Sup everyone! Empty Re: Sup everyone!

Post by hanley15 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:59 pm

HHEEEYYY skun whats up?!?
hanley15
hanley15
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Skun Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:29 am

hanley15 wrote:HHEEEYYY skun whats up?!?

Sup hanley, been testing the newly added pistons on my test world that came with the 1.7 update. and let me tell you they ROCK!
I can make automatic doors made out of camouflaged stuff like stone or dirt now, MC1.7 rocks! Very Happy
when it's closed you look at it and its like nothing is there but when you push the button BAM looks like a transformer door opening and revealing its marvellous contents!! xD

but yeah been kinda bored since the server went down.. i hope it gets back soon, there's so much stuff i wanna do on my hotel... I want to finnish that gigantic building soon for starters.
And i was making a tunnel from my town to the entrance of sky town as well, so we don't have to keep jumping over sand mountains when we want to travel from one place to another.. meh. x_X

Should at least save us some trouble! Very Happy
Skun
Skun
Spawn Noob
Spawn Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by hanley15 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Skun wrote:

Sup hanley, been testing the newly added pistons on my test world that came with the 1.7 update. and let me tell you they ROCK!
I can make automatic doors made out of camouflaged stuff like stone or dirt now, MC1.7 rocks! Very Happy
when it's closed you look at it and its like nothing is there but when you push the button BAM looks like a transformer door opening and revealing its marvellous contents!! xD

but yeah been kinda bored since the server went down.. i hope it gets back soon, there's so much stuff i wanna do on my hotel... I want to finnish that gigantic building soon for starters.
And i was making a tunnel from my town to the entrance of sky town as well, so we don't have to keep jumping over sand mountains when we want to travel from one place to another.. meh. x_X

its a great idea for the tunnel and i've been fooling around with pistons too but not so good at using them i made a giant castle on my SP and i made it so if u want to get to the other floor you had to click a lever that will let the floor to come out to advance in the the castle any ways i hope we can make something sick for both towns with our SUPER AMAZING AWESOMENESS! What a Face
hanley15
hanley15
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by zse4rffb Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:48 am

hanley15 wrote:
Skun wrote:

its a great idea for the tunnel and i've been fooling around with pistons too but not so good at using them i made a giant castle on my SP and i made it so if u want to get to the other floor you had to click a lever that will let the floor to come out to advance in the the castle any ways i hope we can make something sick for both towns with our SUPER AMAZING AWESOMENESS! What a Face
as soon as the server comes up things we need to do
1 find iron for shear(i died on a trip to the nether and lost my diamond tools)
2 find redstone for pistons
3 find slimes for sticky pistons
zse4rffb
zse4rffb
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by lockleyhat Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:23 am

zse4rffb wrote:
hanley15 wrote:
Skun wrote:

I have a load of Redstone, Your welcome to some of it.
lockleyhat
lockleyhat
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by hanley15 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:00 pm

lockleyhat wrote:
zse4rffb wrote:
hanley15 wrote:
Skun wrote:

i have redstone and some iron but i need the server ip again my minecraft crashed and erased everything all my sp stuff and ya it sucks so if u guys ahave the ip plz post it here thanks
hanley15
hanley15
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by zse4rffb Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:29 pm

hanley15 wrote:
lockleyhat wrote:
zse4rffb wrote:
hanley15 wrote:
Skun wrote:

i have redstone and some iron but i need the server ip again my minecraft crashed and erased everything all my sp stuff and ya it sucks so if u guys ahave the ip plz post it here thanks
thx and btw as soon as wee find slimes im goinging to make a diamond ore macine using sticky and non sticky pistons
zse4rffb
zse4rffb
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by hanley15 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:45 pm

can someone give me the server ip liked i said before my minecraft crashed and i dont have it anymore and cant seem to find it on the site plz help a guy out thanks
hanley15
hanley15
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by zse4rffb Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:58 pm

hanley15 wrote:can someone give me the server ip liked i said before my minecraft crashed and i dont have it anymore and cant seem to find it on the site plz help a guy out thanks
46.20.119.42:30765
zse4rffb
zse4rffb
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by hanley15 Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:20 pm

zse4rffb wrote:
hanley15 wrote:can someone give me the server ip liked i said before my minecraft crashed and i dont have it anymore and cant seem to find it on the site plz help a guy out thanks
46.20.119.42:30765
thanks i just couldn't seem to get it Razz
hanley15
hanley15
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: