New Earth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator application

+5
Pheonixsang
Totimomonon
siiborg
Demonnyte
mario7998
9 posters

Go down

Moderator application Empty Moderator application

Post by mario7998 Sat May 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Rules of becoming a mod:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. You must be well known in the server
2. Be nice and friendly
3. Try to be here often (Unable to play on week days is an acceptance)
4. DO NOT ABUSE YOUR RIGHTS
5. Must be posting on the forum time by time
6. Be fair
7. Respect other members and expect some respect back
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form

In game name:

How long have you been playing on this server?:

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?:

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?:

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?:

Additional information:

Totimomonon will reply back with an ACCEPTED or a DENIED

Last edited by mario7998 on Thu May 19, 2011 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
mario7998
mario7998
Iron Ore Miner
Iron Ore Miner

Back to top Go down

Moderator application Empty Demonyte moderator app

Post by Demonnyte Wed May 11, 2011 5:43 pm

In game name: Demonyte

How long have you been playing on this server?: uhm since the beginning i think, atleast there was nothing then, so 1 or 2 weeks or something.

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?: Because its an awsome server, friendly people, friendly admin Very Happy, almost everything is acceptable, because minecraft is awsome and I like to help people and that kind of stuff (i cant think of anything else now)

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?: I like to help people, I am friendly (hope you guys think that too), I am almost online everyday and I like to play minecraft a lot, and I know a lot of people Very Happy

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?: yes

Additional information: what kind of information?

Demonnyte
Spawn Noob
Spawn Noob

Back to top Go down

Moderator application Empty Re: Moderator application

Post by siiborg Wed May 11, 2011 6:07 pm

In game name:siiborg

How long have you been playing on this server?:about maybee 3 weeks

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?:becouse i would like to be higher up in this server (rank so to speak) and i would like to be able to help people with things a highbuilder could not do Very Happy .

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?:well im a great player, friendly and helpfull to everyone and i would be great at this position.

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?:yes very clearly.

Additional information:i guess that i will be very very thankfull Very Happy
siiborg
siiborg
Spawn Noob
Spawn Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Totimomonon Thu May 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Demonnyte wrote:In game name: Demonyte

How long have you been playing on this server?: uhm since the beginning i think, atleast there was nothing then, so 1 or 2 weeks or something.

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?: Because its an awsome server, friendly people, friendly admin Very Happy, almost everything is acceptable, because minecraft is awsome and I like to help people and that kind of stuff (i cant think of anything else now)

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?: I like to help people, I am friendly (hope you guys think that too), I am almost online everyday and I like to play minecraft a lot, and I know a lot of people Very Happy

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?: yes

Additional information: what kind of information?

Accepted!
Totimomonon
Totimomonon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Totimomonon Thu May 12, 2011 2:18 pm

siiborg wrote:In game name:siiborg

How long have you been playing on this server?:about maybee 3 weeks

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?:becouse i would like to be higher up in this server (rank so to speak) and i would like to be able to help people with things a highbuilder could not do Very Happy .

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?:well im a great player, friendly and helpfull to everyone and i would be great at this position.

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?:yes very clearly.

Additional information:i guess that i will be very very thankfull Very Happy

Denied!
Sorry Siiborg. I think you know the reason. But you have been shortlisted.
Totimomonon
Totimomonon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moderator application Empty Pheonixsang Moderator Application

Post by Pheonixsang Sat May 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Hello it is Pheonixsang, feel free to call me Pheonix or Phe. I play on the New Earth server as the user Pheonixsang and I have been playing on it for roughly a month. I can't remember the exact date but I do remember the first day I began playing was a day or two after it was created.

While at first I showed no interest in becoming a Moderator, due to the stress and aggravation it can cause sometimes, I would like to submit this application now. The reason being is I have proven to be a steady member of the server as well as a top builder. Also it seems that every time I log into the server there is one spot or place on Chris and I's build where someone has griefed and I would like to take action against it.

You may accept me for the reason of my buildings along with Chris are respected amongst the people who come to the server. Also I have a long history of being a Mod/OP/SuperOP/Co-Owner/and Owner of several Minecraft Classic servers. Sadly most of the servers I frequent are mostly down I do have some that are still online. If you would like to hear feedback and see if I am qualified to be a Mod you may visit the;

0! Ocean Liners (A)
Aberrant Freebuild
Incomplete
Awesome Freebuild

and If it ever comes back online the:

Freebuild + Skydive

I am a SuperOP or higher rank on all of these servers as well as a Co-Owner of Aberrant Freebuild.

I am familiar with the server rules and will summarize them here:
No Griefing of any kind.
No stealing or attempting to steal
Be respectful to everyone
Don't attack people ( if PVP is turned on )
No inventory cheats, fly hacks, or any mods of any kind. (Texture packs do not apply)
No spamming (blocks or chat bar)

I understand the method of locking chests and other items, as well as I am able to teach others to do so.

Never cut part of a tree, always cut the entire tree.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Pheonix

Pheonixsang
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Totimomonon Sun May 22, 2011 9:27 am

Pheonixsang wrote:Hello it is Pheonixsang, feel free to call me Pheonix or Phe. I play on the New Earth server as the user Pheonixsang and I have been playing on it for roughly a month. I can't remember the exact date but I do remember the first day I began playing was a day or two after it was created.

While at first I showed no interest in becoming a Moderator, due to the stress and aggravation it can cause sometimes, I would like to submit this application now. The reason being is I have proven to be a steady member of the server as well as a top builder. Also it seems that every time I log into the server there is one spot or place on Chris and I's build where someone has griefed and I would like to take action against it.

You may accept me for the reason of my buildings along with Chris are respected amongst the people who come to the server. Also I have a long history of being a Mod/OP/SuperOP/Co-Owner/and Owner of several Minecraft Classic servers. Sadly most of the servers I frequent are mostly down I do have some that are still online. If you would like to hear feedback and see if I am qualified to be a Mod you may visit the;

0! Ocean Liners (A)
Aberrant Freebuild
Incomplete
Awesome Freebuild

and If it ever comes back online the:

Freebuild + Skydive

I am a SuperOP or higher rank on all of these servers as well as a Co-Owner of Aberrant Freebuild.

I am familiar with the server rules and will summarize them here:
No Griefing of any kind.
No stealing or attempting to steal
Be respectful to everyone
Don't attack people ( if PVP is turned on )
No inventory cheats, fly hacks, or any mods of any kind. (Texture packs do not apply)
No spamming (blocks or chat bar)

I understand the method of locking chests and other items, as well as I am able to teach others to do so.

Never cut part of a tree, always cut the entire tree.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Pheonix

Accepted
if something is griefed just tell me or mario and we tell you who did that. if you need to ban someone please tell me the name after you banned him.

(at the moment I dont have the time to promote you. I'll do that later)
Totimomonon
Totimomonon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kev98770 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:12 pm

In game name: kevin98770

How long have you been playing on this server?: Only a day (Amazing server so far)

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?: Firstly, after seeing such a great server, I would absolutely love to help out with the community. Most friendly server I have been on and probably ever will be and do not want to miss an opportunity to be more of this server. You may be doubting this as you do not really know me yet, but trust me I will be on a lot probably everyday, post on the forums every now and again. The main reason I want to join is to help out it and help the server as much as possible.

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?:I'm VERY trustworthy, honest and friendly. I have had previous places as a moderator and had great fun helping others. I will be on regularly (everyday). I would NEVER abuse the powers and commands and would use them fairly.

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?: Couldn't understand them any better.

Additional information: Trust me
kev98770
kev98770
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by mario7998 Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Stay for a little longer and my answer would be a yes. But Totimomonon makes the final decision.
mario7998
mario7998
Iron Ore Miner
Iron Ore Miner

Back to top Go down

Moderator application Empty Application

Post by lopsideful Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:22 am

How long have you been playing on this server?: About a week

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?: I would like to join because I believe i can greatly help and build up the server. I want to help new members and old ones within the server. I also want to recruit new members to join the server, something more "do-able" as a moderator.

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?: I think you should accept me because I am a valued player who follows all the rules. I can put immature acts to justice within the server, and help my fellow members. Almost all of the members i have come into contact respect me and I have never done anything to harm them. I also share my crops and seeds with other players.

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?: Yes!

lopsideful
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by hanley15 Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:33 am

In game name: hanley15

How long have you been playing on this server?: around a week or so.

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?: The reasons I wish to join is one, I love this server so much I wish to help in a much greater way. Two, I respect every one who joins and say welcome to the server could I help you if they say yes I help them. Three, I just want to be of hand to help the people of the server if in any trouble, in any ways necessary.

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?:You should accept me because several reasons, one I am respected and have never broken a rule on the server and always help some one in need of help. Two, I alway respect the other players for their stuff and most importantly them and how they like the server.

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?:Yes and I have accepted them for here on out.

Additional information:I would like to just say I would be very grateful if I got this application accepted and would love to help out the server from the most know thing greifers.
hanley15
hanley15
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisproof Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:03 am

In game name:

Chrisproof

How long have you been playing on this server?:

I first logged onto the server only a few days after it had been created, and i have been playing on it ever since.

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?:

This is a very good server, with a good community, and i would like it to stay that way. I have seen many servers fall apart due to poor moderation or not enough moderation. I would like to help out the server community, and keep the peace on the server.

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?:

I am, at least I think I am, a respected member and builder on the server. I have experience as an op/superop on a few minecraft classic servers. And I am on the server quite a bit, so I would be able to keep a close eye on things.

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?:

Yes, I have read the rules. Its mostly common sense really.

Thank you for your time,
Chrisproof
Chrisproof
Chrisproof
Spawn Noob
Spawn Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by hanley15 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:51 pm

In game name: hanley15

How long have you been playing on this server?: around three months now.

Why do you want to join (50 or more word description)?: The reasons I wish to join is one, I love this server so much I wish to help in a much greater way. Two, I respect every one who joins and say welcome to the server could I help you if they say yes I help them. Three, I just want to be of hand to help the people of the server if in any trouble, in any ways necessary.

Why should we accept you (50 or more word description)?:You should accept me because several reasons, one I am respected and have never broken a rule on the server and always help some one in need of help. Two, I alway respect the other players for their stuff and most importantly them and how they like the server. I've been very active on the forums while the main people where off doing something else. I've been helping people out if they needed help with anything I've also been on the server practically every day and I have been on the forums every day and still going to be active in the future of this server.

Do you understand the rules and read them carefully?:Yes and I have accepted them for here on out.

Additional information:I would like to just say I would be very grateful if I got this application accepted and would love to help out the server from the most know thing greifers. And protect the players from any harm from anything.
hanley15
hanley15
Stone Miner
Stone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down